Norse Chestnut Stripe Collection
This variant is currently sold out
- Product Story
- Linen Care
The Norse Stripe is inspired by the fresh and vibrant spirit of the Nordic region. When sewn into bedding, this pattern takes on a dramatic character, while still being able to mix and match with other patterns. This fabric is medium weight and very soft, so it is comfortable to sleep or lounge with, while also being substantial in drape and feel. This bedding is made from start to finish from artisans in our production facility in Chicago. For pillowcases, head over to our pillowcase section.
- Duvet Cover is in Twin 79" x 85", Queen 92" x 92" and King is 92" x 104"
- Duvet Cover has YKK invisible zipper enclosure
- Euro Shams are 26" x 26" and Deluxe Shams are 26" x 37"
- Boudoir Accent Pillow is 12" x 18"
- Deluxe Sham and Accent Pillow include 90/10 feather insert
- Made to order and requires 10-12 business days to ship
This product is made from 100% Linen. We have hand selected premium linen for its healing and hypo-allergenic properties, its sustainable farming processes and its durability.
To care for our linen items, machine wash and dry or spot clean. Iron for a formal look, or linen can be washed and used without ironing for a casual organic look. It is entirely personal preference.
If you would like to view or request a swatch, please head over to our Fabrics page. Swatches will be mailed USPS within 3 business days.
"Modernplum Linen is clean, soft, and classically delightful." -Modern Luxury Magazine