Breton Napkin Stripe / Set of 2
This variant is currently sold out
- Product Story
- Linen Care
The Breton napkin is made from classic ticking linen that is a nod to french nautical style. This ticking linen napkin pairs beautifully with many different styles and colors on the table. It just works.
- Napkin is dinner size: 21" x 21" with ½" mitered corner
- 100% medium weight European linen
- To view or request a swatch, visit our Fabrics page
- Designed and sewn in Chicago, Illinois
- Machine wash and dry on cooler temperature
This product is made from 100% Linen. We have hand selected premium linen for its healing and hypo-allergenic properties, its sustainable farming processes and its durability.
To care for our linen items, machine wash and dry or spot clean. Iron for a formal look, or linen can be washed and used without ironing for a casual organic look. It is entirely personal preference.
If you would like to view or request a swatch, please head over to our Fabrics page. Swatches will be mailed USPS within 3 business days.
"Modernplum Linen is clean, soft, and classically delightful." -Modern Luxury Magazine